Scott E. Lyons
Agent/Broker at Lee & Associates of Michigan in Southfield, MI
Scott Lyons has been an industrial real estate professional for over 22 years, joining Lee & Associates in 2008. Focusing on industrial properties in the western Wayne and northwest Oakland County areas, Scott has multiple years of expertise in acquisition, disposition and leasing, specializing in warehouse, manufacturing, hi-tech facilities, and vacant land.
Throughout his career, Scott has earned numerous awards for his service and dedication including Top Quarterly Producer, CoStar Power Broker and Most Yearly Transactions, which he achieved six times.
Prior to joining Lee & Associates, Scott served as Senior Vice President in the Industrial Division of Grubb & Ellis Company’s Southfield, Michigan office.
Previously, he served as an Associate in CB Richard Ellis’ Southfield, Michigan office.
• 1994-1999 Associate, CB Richard Ellis
• 1999-2008 Senior Vice President, Grubb & Ellis Company
• 2008-Present Senior Vice President, Lee & Associates of Michigan, LLC
• 2001-2007 Most Completed Transactions - Grubb & Ellis Company
• 2004, 2005, 2006 CoStar Power Broker
• 2004-2008 First Industrial Realty Trust - First Class Broker Award
• Bachelor of Arts, Communications/Business Administration,
University of Michigan
• Society Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Candidate
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
• Metropolitan Detroit Board of Realtors
• Michigan Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Livonia Chamber of Commerce
• Sigma Alpha Mu Alumni Association
• University of Michigan Alumni Association
• CBOR (Commercial Board of Realtors)
Catylist Member since 2008
Real Estate Licenses
Real Estate License: 6501273051
Real Estate Brokerage