237± Acres on Lapeer Road & I-69
Expired Vacant Land
|Catylist Listing ID:
|Gross Land Area:
||$0 Per Acre
||Cash to Seller, Other
Overview / Comments
- 237-acre development parcel at major I-69 interchange (parcel can be split)
- Parcel is zoned for retail, hospitality and residential uses
- Complete parcel borders I-69 to the north, Lapeer Road (M-24) to the east and Baldwin Road to the west
- Interchange has attractive traffic counts
- Excellent highway visibility for big-box anchored retail and hotel development as well as residential uses in the southern portion
- All utilities needed for development exist in the roadways
- Curb cut approved by MDOT
© Copyright Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Catylist nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.