Five Ten Savidge Center
|Catylist Listing ID:
|Building Size (RSF):
|Gross Building Area:
$12.50 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:
||Five Ten Savidge Center
|Usable Size (USF):
Overview / Comments
One of the last remaining commercial lease spaces available in Spring Lake! This prime location is at 510 Savidge Center in Spring Lake, MI just east of Grand Haven along Savidge Street / M-104. This location benefits from high visibility and exceptional traffic flow from the roadway that links I-96 to Grand Haven. This site also has multi-point access and offers excellent parking.
The unit is 1,875 square feet with high ceilings (10' to 20'). A mezzanine can be constructed to increase the square footage. Join Marco’s Pizza, Lakeshore Chiropractic, Wok ‘n’ Roll, Biggby Coffee, and Prueblo in this modern retail setting!
Currently zoned as Central Business District (CBD), this last remaining unit is ideal for a bakery, photography studio, fitness center, cellular phone dealer, medical office, business office, and general retail.
Subject to landlords approval of use, terms, and credit.
Landlord incentives negotiable.
$12.50 PSF (Annual)
||CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (CBD)
||General, Family, Business
|Largest Nearby Street:
|Total Number of Buildings:
|Number of Stories:
||Ample Shared parking.
||The space is currently carpeted and has drop ceilings. Two restrooms and an office towards the rear.
||Village of Spring Lake Zoning Ordinance (Central Business District)
Section 12.2A PERMITTED USES.
Land, building and other structures in this district may only be used for the following
purposes by right:
1. Retail establishments, without drive-through facilities, conducted entirely
within an enclosed building.
2. Restaurants, not including drive-through facilities.
4. Establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
5. Offices, executive and administrative
6. Medical Offices and Clinics, not including the operation of a licensed primary
caregiver pursuant to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.
7. Governmental offices, libraries, museums and community centers
8. Banks, credit unions, savings and loan institutions, not including drive-through facilities.
1. Business services, including mailing, photocopying and printing services, data
processing services, employment agencies, secretarial and court reporting
services and similar uses.
2. Personal service establishments which perform personal services on the
premises, including barber or beauty shops, health and fitness salons,
photographic studios, and drop-off laundry facilities and dry cleaning services.
(Ordinance No. 300, Dated October 15, 2007)
Section 12.3A SPECIAL LAND USES.
1. Residential dwellings above the first floor provided a minimum of forty (40)
square feet of outdoor open space be provided for each dwelling unit. Roof
or balcony areas are acceptable open space.
2. Outdoor dining, roof or sidewalk cafes.
3. Banks, credit unions, savings and loan institutions, with drive-through
4. Day Care center.
5. Indoor commercial recreational establishments.
6. Home occupations.
7. Hotels and motels.
8. Produce market
© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.