Outlot Build to Suit
|Catylist Listing ID:
Free-Standing Building, Retail-Pad, Street Retail
|Gross Building Area:
$15 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:
Overview / Comments
Please contact the agent for more information about this listing.
$15 PSF (Annual)
||Retail/commercial pad site Build-to-Suit.
||CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (CBD)
||Village of Spring Lake Zoning Ordinance (Central Business District)
Section 12.2A PERMITTED USES.
Land, building and other structures in this district may only be used for the following
purposes by right:
1. Retail establishments, without drive-through facilities, conducted entirely
within an enclosed building.
2. Restaurants, not including drive-through facilities.
4. Establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
5. Offices, executive and administrative
6. Medical Offices and Clinics, not including the operation of a licensed primary
caregiver pursuant to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.
7. Governmental offices, libraries, museums and community centers
8. Banks, credit unions, savings and loan institutions, not including drive-through facilities.
1. Business services, including mailing, photocopying and printing services, data
processing services, employment agencies, secretarial and court reporting
services and similar uses.
2. Personal service establishments which perform personal services on the
premises, including barber or beauty shops, health and fitness salons,
photographic studios, and drop-off laundry facilities and dry cleaning services.
(Ordinance No. 300, Dated October 15, 2007)
Section 12.3A SPECIAL LAND USES.
1. Residential dwellings above the first floor provided a minimum of forty (40)
square feet of outdoor open space be provided for each dwelling unit. Roof
or balcony areas are acceptable open space.
2. Outdoor dining, roof or sidewalk cafes.
3. Banks, credit unions, savings and loan institutions, with drive-through
4. Day Care center.
5. Indoor commercial recreational establishments.
6. Home occupations.
7. Hotels and motels.
8. Produce market
© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.