Catylist ID: #30089239
Vacant Land - 10.13 ac @ University Dr. & MLK Blvd.
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30089239|
|Property Subtypes:||Multi-Family, Retail-Pad|
|Gross Land Area:||10.18 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$148,526 Per Acre|
|Sale Terms:||Purchase Money Mortgage|
Overview / Comments
• Vacant land approximating 10 +/- acres.
• 1.55 acres zoned C-1 Commercial with access on Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
• 5.9 acres zoned R-3 with access on University Dr.
• 2.75 acres zoned R-4. R-4 Zoning allows up to a 12-story high-rise development.
• Unser the assemblage R-4 can be accessed from both roads.
• The property is rolling terrain but fairly flat and will need some land balancing.
• The assembled 10 acres will have access from both University Dr. and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
• The R-4 land and C-1 land back up to the Clinton River to the South. South of that is M-59 visibility.
• Commercial MLK, Jr. land is adjacent a White Castle restaurant and M-59.
• Commercial MLK, Jr. land is very flat.
• The ultimate development will put a commercial site on this land with an easement through it to R-4 land.
• There is approximately 600 feet of frontage on University Dr., approximately 313.60 feet of frontage on MLK, Jr. Blvd, approximately 1,185.7 feet along M-59.
Attachments & Media
|Tax ID/APN:||14-28-230-019, 14-28-206-013, 14-28-230-001 thru 14-28-230-011|
|Zoning:||C-1, R-3 AND R-4|
|Property Located Between:||M-59 and University Dr.|
|Largest Nearby Street:||M-59|
|Feet of Frontage:||600|
|Zoning Description:||• R-4 land allows 12 story development. • Potential to rezone R-3 to R-4. • Total parcel depth is +/- 660 feet of R-3 and R-4. • C-1 land is 313 x 184|
|Development Name:||University Dr. Multi-Family|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Philip A WojtowiczCORE Partners CPIX Member
|© Copyright Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|